Monday, April 26, 2010

Online Resources

After stumbling through the website, I finally got my Delicious account set up! I typed in several topics we have been studying in class and was shocked by the amount of information that was quickly returned! Some were things that I am already using in class but took quite some time to collect. This is definitely a new skill that I will be putting to good use.

I am currently spending heaps of time searching the internet for everything I use in class. I then save the websites to me favorites list. I understand that this is clunky and not the best way of going about things.

I look forward to searching around on Delicious more to see what all it has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear you are finding Delicious useful. As far as searching within a discipline is concerned, RSS feeds of professional educator blogs is probably even a better idea.

    ReplyDelete